We love swiftlet farming, forever and ever!!!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Second Opinion Is Not Good Enough!



Nowadays, a patient will normally seek for second opinion before making decision to proceed with his/her doctor's advice.

However, personally I feel that it is just not suffice to adopt some techniques without listening to third or fourth parties' opinion, as far as BH construction is concerned. More heads is always better than one.

Any sifu worth his salt should agree that if most of the sifus share the same answer in solving a particular problem, we should be convinced to accept it & have no good reason to disbelieve.

I believe that when I have doubt, the more I ask, the closer am I to the clue, that linking me to the final answer.

Of course, we must know how to ask and to whom we should post the question.

That's why I always strongly believe in "know who" before we can really "know how".

Matter-of-factly, it is always easier said than done.

I had bang my head against the wall for so many times, just to hack out an answer for my question.

The truth and true fact has always been far-reaching. The more anxious you reach out for it, the more you find yourself going round in a circle. Stranded. Entangled.

It seems that not many people is willing to face the truth. We tend to sweep all our problems under the carpet. The problem is still unsolved so long as we still fear to overcome it. The biggest fear is fear itself.

Until today, I am still searching for the best answer and the best design for my BH. I am not a perfectionist, nor do I believe in zero defect in the BH design, as I understand that we are all human beings who are prone to making mistake.

To me, it is more important that we can gain something from the mistake or error done and treat it as lesson learned and shall improve on that and will not repeat it again in future.

Again, the above is only my own personal experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment