We love swiftlet farming, forever and ever!!!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I love swiftlet farming!

Welcome aboard! My fellow blog readers.


This is my first post.


Before I proceed further, I would like to introduce myself.


I am Engineer Lee, a civil and structural engineer, now staying in Penang and own a BH in Johor.


My purpose of blogging here is just to share what I have learnt with all my dearest fellow readers. I sincerely hope this blog will be used as a platform for brainstorming & exchange of ideas, throwing light on interesting topics, dissemination of up-to-date information & knowledge and more importantly as a place to learn other’s mistake, gain experience, move on and get upgraded to greater achievement.


I am not a consultant nor a sifu but just a swiftlet lover who likes to share. Please be rest-assured that neither I sell anything nor promoting any equipment here. I have no intention to offend any consultant. I just like to offer some unsolicited views in this small corner of mine. However, I would be honoured and pleased to provide some professional advice upon request, but I will ensure that it is just limited to my field only. I would be happy to lend a hand when someone is in need of help. Hope it is doable and understandable.


Hey, we are on the same boat. Your problem is my problem. Your predicament is mine too.


Please bear with me that sometimes I will write in Chinese and Malay. You are welcome to comment in Chinese and Malay if you like.


Lastly, I seek for your kind understanding and forgiveness in advance should there be any mistake made or inconveniences arisen.


I love swiftlet farming, I wish you are the same too.


Birds of same feather always flock together. I hope this affinity will bring us together to ride through the stormy days ahead.


Let’s be unified and stronger!


Let’s be friends of the swiftlet, forever!





5 comments:

  1. Congratulation to another swiftlets blogger ! Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just passing thru and would like to wish you all the best and hope that this blog remain swiftlets loving site, for swiftlets conservation and sanctuary advices. Congratulations, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your congratulatory gesture. Thanks for having me as your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE SWIFTLET TOO. PLEASE SHARE EXPERIENCE ABOUT TO BUY EQUIPMENT FOR NEW FARMING
    EMAIL ;ctybaobithanhphat@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude...u have the best swiftlet blog i ever read b4..i love u man~.haha

    ReplyDelete