We love swiftlet farming, forever and ever!!!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

How are you? Ah Seng


**


Ah Seng. How are you? Lg Ngapain?

I think it's more than 2 years already, never get back to my another "kampung", Pantai Cermin, 45 minutes traveling distance from Medan.

How is your life? I hope all is well.

For so long never contact you. Maybe I am too busy, you too.

I still remember how we spent time together at Gang Itik, with other buddies : Pak Sam, San Kau, Ah Nam, Ko ah Long, Ko Leong, Ko Ardis...

Haha, I learned quite a lot of Dutch words from Indonesian Language : beton for concrete, gang for lane, gratis for free, kantoor for office, tang for pliers, etc, etc...

Those days, we've got less worry, most important thing is that, we were free and happy.

Sweet memories...Pantai Cermin indeed a quiet, peaceful, air-refreshing & livable place on earth for a person like me who enjoy living in small village.

Also horrible memories, 2004, Tsunami, remember how we escaped for life to Medan during the second big wave...no electricity, hand phone line down, how terrible...don't want to say more about it...

But, Ah Seng, to be honest, my one year plus' stay here is never been regretted & in fact is always worth all the while.

Those days are gone... life is different here now..

Oh I still keep your hand phone no, the number is so long, 12 digits man...

I miss Pante Cermin and all the friends staying there. They are so friendly, kind & helpful.

Wish I can get back there again, and I don't know I still have that chance or not.

Maybe Pak Ardis will let you know when...

So how is your BH? Must be full house 'liao'.

BTW, thanks for the tips given to me during my last stay there.

Pity you, once we left (Sam Man & me), you have less 2 friends who can communicate with you in Chinese.

When you are in Malaysia, just give me a call, ok?

Until the day we meet again, I wish you & your family good health and fortune. You are truly my best Indonesian friend!


** - Pantai Cermin Theme Park.



No comments:

Post a Comment