We love swiftlet farming, forever and ever!!!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Thank you, my dear swiftlets!




Thank you, my dear swiftlets!

You are simply the best and most faithful employees I ever have.

You never complain much, you never take leave and after all you do not ask for an annual increment of salary (Even though I did pay a lot to provide you a sanctuary).

You just work quietly and diligently without a word of lamentation.

You make me happy when I am dull, you bright me up when I know that you agree to stay and work for me.

I feel indebted to you and it's an honour to have you as my employees.

Once again, this Labour day I want to thank you for your loyalty..... your outstanding service given....the unconditional support rendered and wish you happy forever and ever.


Sincerely yours
swiftlet hotel host
1st of May 09


1 comment:

  1. Nicely said! hope that we do remember the provider of wealth, the ChoySan birds.

    ReplyDelete