We love swiftlet farming, forever and ever!!!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Been away so long

Been away for so long...

I seldom write anything here since my father passed away few months ago.

After he left, I feel that in this world things happen so fast and the only thing remains unchanged is "change" itself.

However, in my life, I do believe in one little thing...when you plan to do anything, to be able to take the first step is very important in order to make thing change.

So let this article be my first step to gain back the momentum to resume writing here...

With Christmas around the corner, I wish everyone could leave behind the unhappy past, learn from the mistake, let go, move on and start a new & promising journey again!

Happy swiftlet farming!

Best Regards,

Engineer Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment