We love swiftlet farming, forever and ever!!!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye Bye Tiger, Here Come Rabbit!



Today is the last day of the decade.

This year, have gone through the bitterness of losing someone I love as well as tasted the sweetness & the fruition of understanding and love...

Life have not been easy. All of us is inescapable.

How many time of ups and downs, rise and fall we must face, before we get to enjoy the final achievement & success.

Back to the BH farming, be patient we must, be a fisherman we emulate so that at the end of the day we can fish for some thing very big.

At this juncture, I have my own personal wish list ready for my swiftlet farming projects in year 2011

1) Wish I can at least complete two BH projects, at least 1 town BH and 1 standalone.

2) Wish that my existing BH at the soonest reaching full house status.

3) Wish that I can learn and discover more tips in boosting up the result of the BH

So, my dear blog readers, what is your new year resolution?

I believe you sure have worked out some plans by now.

So, wishing you a very happy & sparkling new year and every success in swiftlet farming!

Good riddance the year of tiger,

Let us have a good and brand new start, rabbit!


1 comment:

  1. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year 2011.

    Give the birds what they want and they will repay you many times over.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete