We love swiftlet farming, forever and ever!!!

Monday, April 13, 2009

If only there were 28 hours a day….




Our lives are so busy, so short, and time passes by so fast…


We are always scrambling to find more time to ourselves to do what we like to do in our lives.


Everybody is demanding time from you, your boss, your wife, your kids, your parents, your co-workers, your friends and the list goes on…. And for me, my BHs and my blog also require me giving them my time too. Haha..


My construction project schedules are so tight. Never did I have the courage to promise somebody something, even though I really would like to…


Had it not because of my family’s encouragement, I believe my BH project until today still have not kicked off…sigh…


All I need is another extra 3 hours in a day to do some online researching about swiftlet farming.


To have time to blog around here is kind of luxury to me.


Sometimes I have to sacrifice my sleeping hours…


So whoever drops by here, I really want to thank you.


Thanks for sharing your time with me.


In case you are first time here, you may…


- skim through the topics which are of interested to you

- enjoy reading my blog articles

- linger awhile to have a look of the photos posted.

- take part in some survey questionnaires which are related to this trade

- turn to other linked weblogs

- leave some comments if you like, I sincerely looking forward to receiving your feedback!


Thank you and have a nice day!


Happy farming!


p/s : today I am in Medan, will find some time to see the BHs in the suburb areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment