We love swiftlet farming, forever and ever!!!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thanks for your kind support!

My first article was posted in early of Mar 09. Within 3 weeks the viewing of my weblog hit 2000 plus.


Thanks for your kind support, my dearest forum readers.


This would not be become reality without your support from behind. I really treasure and appreciate it.


Even though the viewing result is nothing compared to other successful swiftlet blogs, I really do not expect that. My original purpose of blogging here is just to jot down what I have learnt as well as keep something of sentimental value in the net.


Strange thing is the more I write the more I feel strongly the drive to keep continue doing it.


Cause you all are my inspiration to carry on.


Besides Malaysia, I discover that we have swiftlet-loving friends & readers from all around the world, notably, Thailand, US, Singapore, Germany, Indonesia, India, Australia, Brunei, Brazil, Canada, Cambodia, Switzerland, Africa, etc.


This makes me feel that I am not alone here. There are so many people concerning about this embattled industry and interested in what we are doing & what is going on here.


As a gift of fate that brought us here together, I shall push myself harder to write more interesting articles in near future.


Do feel free to drop me some comments. I am not perfect. I need you to help me to improve. Let’s do it together, alright?


Once again, thank you for sharing your time with me. To all I am truly grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment