We love swiftlet farming, forever and ever!!!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wake up - Don't be fooled!

April Fool’s Day. Haha..

Did your friends or colleagues try to fool you?

Are you fool enough to believe them?

As for me, I enjoy taking part and pretend to be a fool so that my friends will have a good laugh.

There is no hard feeling for what have come to us as we know that all tricks are not for real but just for fun.

However, in the actual cold cold world there is no such thing as “April Fool”. There is no more child play in the adult world. Most of the time, people are taken for a ride again and again without realizing it and the conmen will shamelessly keep on taking advantage and fully capitalizing on our ignorance without any caution or hint given.

Over the years, due to the nature of my work, I have the opportunity liaising with a lot of contractors, some are sincere and some are really conmen. You really need to be very careful when dealing with them. You really need to learn the ins and outs of the “con-struction” industry well so that it can protect you from being con.

As someone said before, experience is the name men give to their mistakes.

Believe it or not, I really have a good training all these years in the construction line. After banging on the wall for so many times, I have learnt to differentiate who can be trusted and who is bullshit. This ability or skill really serves me well. The BH con-sultant wants to cheat me? Not a chance. Wants to introduce me rocket-high price high-tech equipment? No way. Wants to beat around the bush instead of getting straight forward to the right method? The door is there.

Don’t be fooled by those so called high-tech consultants. I always believe in quality, not quantity. I only trust basic stuff and I have the reason to believe that a very successful BH depends very much on the designing. High tech is not necessary be applicable. Equipment used should only be adequate and appropriate. Do not overdo it. Do not do something that may defeat the original intended purpose.

This is only my own personal views. You may ignore this if you think I am fooling around here. Haha…anyway...

Happy April Fool’s day.


No comments:

Post a Comment